Saturday, 2 July 2016

OOTD: ASOS Curve Petal Pink Jeans


ASOS Curve Petal Pink Jeans

A couple of years ago I purchased a pair of white jeans - I loved how they were a blank canvas, & an alternative to blue & black denim for Spring/Summer. I'd seen plus size bloggers rock them but when I got my own pair they seemed too brash, too crisp, too stark against my pasty skin - so I ended up ditching them after only a couple of wears. Fast forward to today & I think I've found a compromise. 

These petal pink jeans from ASOS Curve have all the lightness of white jeans but the rips & frayed hem keep them from feeling too girly, & I think the fact that they're off-white makes them way easier to wear on a day-to-day basis. The hem also have me the opportunity to shorten them so they fit perfectly on my super short legs, something I struggle with a lot. 

ASOS Curve Petal Pink Jeans
Top - ASOS // Shirt - ASOS // Jeans - ASOS // Shoes - ASOS // Bag - Primark

I combined the jeans with a white top & light blue shirt for a super relaxed & slightly preppy look, perfect for a casual weekend lunch date. I love how this outfit is full of little details - the rips on the jeans, the frill on the top, the wood heel on the shoes - which make it feel just that little bit more special.

ASOS Curve Petal Pink Jeans

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by srslydsgn | 2014 | all rights reserved